The Office Administrator handles reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines, checking in visitors and maintaining a professional company image. The position maintains an efficient smooth running office and provides administrative support for the corporate offices.
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to the Index Fresh values
- Assists with all mail functions, including mail pick up, mail distribution, outgoing mail, and preparing and scheduling pick up of outgoing FedEx packages.
- Set-up conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and refreshments as needed.
- Coordinates with building management on recycling and problem resolution for any issues that arise.
- Arrange for parking, badges and keys.
- Assist in office management and organizational procedures.
- Maintain files and records up to date and easily accessible, including archiving at year end and setting up physical/electronic files for the new year.
- Create, revise, issue and control forms and procedures and manage on the share drive.
- Manage all aspects of office and kitchen supplies, including ordering, inventory and stocking.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, fax machine, etc.
- Set-up office/workstation for new employees, including stocking with supplies; orients new employees to the office and provides tools and resources.
- Runs and uploads daily reports to include Bin Count report and AMRIC/AVIS report.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks: Issuance of invoices and checks, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts, maintains bill of lading and invoice files, AR imports (scans, stamps, sorts, files), files outgoing checks and wires.
- Assist with data entry, shared file accounts, and spreadsheet compilation
- Perform filing, copying and scanning of office documents as needed.
- Maintains Certificates of Insurance up to date and organized.
- Provides project assistance to all departments.
- Provide back-up to Executive Assistant as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2-3 years front office / office service experience
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve issues related to office services.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential data.
- Hands-on-experience with various office equipment and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Please click here to submit your resume.